
We were driving home from dinner a couple nights ago, when Brady realized that Alissa's car seat straps were a bit loose... she had her arms out completely. Brady told her that she should get her arms back in her straps or she'd "fly out" if we were to get in an accident. She told him that he was silly, she wouldn't fly.
Later that night, Alissa said, "Mom, I'm too little to fly, but when I'm big like you, I can fly (like you did) to Arizona."
After asking her a couple questions, I realized that she thought that I FLEW to Arizona... much like a bird! She spent the next half hour or so trying to fly off the edge of the couch.
Remember Ducky and Peatree on "The Land Before Time?"
"I flied?"
"No, you falled."
1 comment:
I love it! I wonder how many things they think, like that, but never verbalize. I'm sure you guys had a good laugh. Glad you're blogging more. I want an updated pic of the garden. When I was there, it was little sprouts. The weather hasn't been great for growth, but if there's any growth to show, send me a pic!
Post a Comment