



Brady and I just celebrated our 8th anniversary! My Mother-in-law was kind enough to come
over and babysit so we could have an evening out. Brady surprised me by taking me to a Japanese restaurant called Benihana. It was SO delicious! The chef came out and cooked our food right there in front of us- and entertained us quite well throwing knives around and such-dinner and a show! We shared Creme Brulee for dessert... I wonder if they serve that in heaven???
2 comments:
Okay, that looks like so much fun! (your in laws house), and you're gorgeous. I do not understand your exponential hair growth-it's just not natural! And your garden is looking awesome! i feel a tinge of jealousy rising... :) also, happy anniversary. can't wait to see you and the girlies soon.
Hey, I just found your blog! I love it! Congrats on the 8th anniversary. Sounds like a yummy place, we'll have to go for our next girls night out. Eric and I will celebrate our 8th this month too. Well, I'll be celebrating alone that is.
Post a Comment