8/11/08

Deception Pass- August 7th, 2008






Uncle David and Aunt Debbie

Uncle David and his new wife Debbie came up from Arizona last week to visit. We all decided to go up to Deception Pass for the day. The weather was absolutely perfect!


Teeter-totter! David vs. the kids


Melissa and Evie


Me, Nyah and Emma- collecting beautiful rocks.





Uncle David and the kids built a sand castle.




Shaundra and her Husband Josh eating lunch (with Taryn in between) and Baby Jayce wishing she was having some too!





Alissa, Aunt Jayleen, and Uncle David





Melissa's baby Evie =)



Grandpa O. with Nyah, Emma, and Tristan









Bright... sun!








The Deception Pass Bridge


Amazing Views



Cute little girls on the windy bridge ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!
Hey, do you have Angie Perry's website? let me know if you do!
Thanks,
Liz

Amber Bryce said...

How fun! I want to come visit. I miss you guys!

Heidi said...

Hi Michelle!
Cute pictures! I love going to deception pass, but it always scares us on the bridge with all the cars! Fun checking up on ya!
Heidi