12/28/08

This month is such a special one, it's birthday time for Brady!!!

Our family is blessed to have a bazillion birthdays in December (maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but holy cow!!!). My favorite guy in the world had his 3o-something-th birthday on December 6th. Happy Birthday Brady!!!
We had a small family celebration.
The girls and I got Brady a new pillow, a pair of too-small- jeans-- I always get the numbers mixed up! (oops!)...

a nice polo shirt, and a mustache and beard (etc.) trimmer. He is, after all, my bearded man these days.
Then we ate my delicious creation.

I call it "The Chocolate Monster." It reminds me a little of a

Sesame Street character.

Mmmmmm... pretty cute huh? Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

The Thompson's said...

Shawn has a beard and mustache look just like brady! Is it the age? He's the same age as shawn isn't he? Actually shawn looks pretty good with a little gruff! =)