10/31/09
"I was thinking you were pregnant, but I WAS NOT about to ask!"
I've always wanted four or five kids. After having a couple, my number definitely changed to four- max! Although I love motherhood and I adore my girls, it is not an easy task... that may, however, have something to do with our having 3 children in 25 months. Yup, that'll do it. ANYHOW, enough of my ramblings. Baby number 4 is on the way! Baby is due in May- I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I'm still processing the idea of having four children, but the idea of having a little newborn is just breath-taking! At this point, it is hard to think beyond that stage. Brady is really excited and REALLY hoping for a boy. The girls are very interested in the process and love looking at pictures of growing babies. I am looking forward to feeling a little LIFE growing and moving in me- pregnancy is so amazing! Not always fun, but amazing. At week 11, the baby is about the size of a lime! Crazy huh? I am just fascinated by the whole thing... and it helps that I'm starting to feel better! The twins will be seven, and Alissa will be five- and about to start Kindergarten. It's amazing how much life has changed- and changed me- in the last 7 years. I feel SO BLESSED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations, Michelle!!! That is SO exciting.
hooray!! i'm so excited for you!
Michelle -- congratulations!! I had heard through the grapevine (Aunt Jayleen :)!! I'm so happy for you!! I loved what you said about pregancy -- it IS so cool and such a miracle. I still marvel about how it all works out. I'm sure it will be really nice for you this time around with a new baby and your girls being older. They will be such great helpers and you will have a lot of one-on-one with the baby. That is nice. Hope the pregnancy goes well!
We are all so 'cited for you! Another little dickson will be cute no matter the gender and so much fun!!
Post a Comment