12/18/09

Getting ready for Christmas


I surprised the girls on January 5th, by taking them to the Country Village for Santa's arrival.

We had fun walking around the cute shops and listening to the Christmas Carolers =)

It was so stinkin' cold, but we had fun huddled together singing Christmas songs.


I love my little cuties!

At last! After some technical difficulties, Santa made his arrival.
Alissa is convinced that THIS is the REAL Santa because he had
reindeer with him. They were just covered in Christmas lights, according to Alissa.

The next Monday for Family Home Evening, we decorated the tree together.
As usual, Alissa got to put on the star with some help from Brady.

So EXCITED for Christmas!
And on Christmas Eve, we'll get to find out if my baby bump
is a BOY or a GIRL!!!
YAY!!!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun Michelle! I didn't know about all that down at Country Village. I want to take the kids down there next year! So... did you find out? Let me know! Hope you had a fun Christmas!

Kristie said...

I can't believe I didn't get to see your christmas decorations in person. have I ever?? hm. next year the annual cookie fest should be at your place, i say. And hello, I can't believe you haven't announced the gender on your blog! c'mon. :)