2/1/10

Wonderful Day!

This last Christmas was WONDERFUL! The girls had a great time,
fun presents were given and received, and we spent the whole day
visiting with our beloved family...
But the highlight of the day was definitely opening this little box
that had been placed under the tree, and then sharing the news
with family and friends! We're having a boy!!! What a special
day to get this extra special news!
I think I caught a VERY SMALL glimpse of how Mary must have
felt when she found out that she was to be the mother of baby Jesus.
AMAZED.


2 comments:

Kristie said...

SO AWESOME!!! I think I speak for Ryan when I say that we are both really looking forward to this baby! The man can't remember who's pregnant, what they're having, or if they already had it... but he remembers that you are having a boy, so be flattered. :) I'm so happy for you guys and I'm sure your little boy will be very cute and very loved.

Unknown said...

Yea! A boy! How are you? I bet Brady is so excited! Congrats. When are you due?