I absolutely love that picture!! Just gorgeous! How are you feeling, hopefully well!Hey, I made our blog private and I sent you an invite to your email. Check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox.Heidi
I love that picture too! I'm so excited for you to have a boy!
I can't believe you have 9 days left Michelle! He's really going to BE HERE!! I'll be praying for you on delivery day. love you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I absolutely love that picture!! Just gorgeous! How are you feeling, hopefully well!
Hey, I made our blog private and I sent you an invite to your email. Check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox.
Heidi
I love that picture too! I'm so excited for you to have a boy!
I can't believe you have 9 days left Michelle! He's really going to BE HERE!! I'll be praying for you on delivery day. love you.
Post a Comment