11/17/10

Catching Up...

If being to busy/ distracted to blog was a sin, I'd have some serious repenting to do.
I really despise the Blogging picture-uploading process, so these pictures are not necessarily in chronological order, but here they are:

Kristie did some fun (impromptu) family pics for us.
So fun! Thanks again Kristie!


Sandy finally decided she likes Logan...once she realized how delicious
his spit-up could taste. Yes, eeeew. I know.


Nyah and Emma started 2nd grade!!!

Alissa posed for her first day of KINDERGARTEN! Weeeeeheeeee!



I started watching Mattea and Camrie again.


I got my BRACES OFF (after 3 1/2 years)!!! And my hair cut.
Logan was given his baby blessing =)

And look at all the family who came for his special day!!!
I got my last 2 wisdom teeth extracted. It was horrible. I felt like my throat was swelling shut.
I think I actually prayed that I wouldn't die... and I'm not that much of a hypochondriac!
We had our first family Mariners Baseball Game! Fun times!





Fun at Jetty Island (this is a pic on the ferry)

Brady taught the girls to ride without training wheels.

We took a family vacation to Jetty Island to visit Brady's sister Kerry and her family.


And my cousin LaDonna, an aspiring photographer, took
these gorgeous photos of my little ladies! Aren't they great?
I'd say she's ready!





1 comment:

Jim and Brooke said...

You have beautiful girls, just like yourself! I loved the little peak into your life. Congrats on having a boy, and a beautiful family. It would be fun to have a reunion with the old group sometime. :)