9/17/08

"I'm going to PRESCHOOL!!!"

Alissa informed me, when she was 2 years old, that
she would be going to preschool when she was 'free' (three).
Well, here she is, super excited for her first day of preschool. =)
September 8, 2008

This is Alissa and her friend (and some days mortal enemy) Benjamin. He will also be going to Keiki Preschool with Alissa. Rebecca (Benjamin's mom and my good friend) and I will be carpooling. Hooray for carpools!

Hmmm... is she amused or just irritated??? I think she just might be enjoying his company today.
My little cutie learning to write her name!
PS. Putting Alissa in preschool means free time for me 3 times a week, 2 hours a day! For that reason, among others of course, it's worth every penny. YAY FOR PRESCHOOL!!!
=)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

What a cutie. We had such a nice time on Monday - THANK YOU for coming over!!

To A T said...

She is just too cute!! :) My nephew started preschool this year too (my niece is in the 2nd) and he LOVES it!

Heidi said...

Where is she going to preschool?? She sure looks cute!!