10/5/08

Just Like Rapunzel!


On our way to Preschool a few days ago, Alissa and I stopped to pick up our beloved little Benjamin. As I was buckling him in, I mentioned to Alissa that Benjamin got a haircut. As we drove, I quietly listened to their conversation. They were talking about their hair. Then, Alissa said something that made me laugh out loud: "Benjamin, Mommy cut my bangs, but my hair is getting so, so long... like Rapunzel. SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO LONG!"
Yes, I totally see the resemblance...

5 comments:

The Thompson's said...

Hey girl! You blog is so cute! I can't beleive your girls are in Kindergarden now! How do they like it? How do you like having only one at home during the day? It's probably a lot quieter. =)

Kristie said...

Alissa is cuter. But I think Rapunzel has the corner in the long hair market.

my girls can't discuss hair without Rapunzel entering the conversation, too. I remember that being such a dream of mine when I was little. Like, my hair growing three feet overnight, that kind of thing..

The Thompson's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

The Thompson's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Alycia said...

She cracks me up. I remember her telling me about how long her hair is getting. :)