10/27/08

Happy 28th Birthday to Me =)

... all the little girls... and Sarah, reading a scripture story of course...
Good times! Cupcakes, cheesecake, and presents!
Some favorite people...
Mom, Aunt Jayleen, Sarah & Jayden, Lynn & Tristan (the lone men)
Taryn, and Rachel
Emma, Nyah and Rachel hiding in the closet... =)
I love my girls! XOXO!
It's hard to believe that I am 28... didn't I just turn 18???

5 comments:

To A T said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like it was a fun day :)

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday! Does it help that you don't look a day over 18? Looks like you had a wonderful birthday.

Alycia said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had fun. :)

Amber Bryce said...

You look great, so cute in all these pictures! I can't remember if I wished you a happy birthday, but I thought about you. Maybe I even called you ... who knows. That's my memory for ya. Anyway, happy belated birthday!

Heidi said...

Your party looked fun! You're soo young! Happy Birthday!