Merry Christmas!!!
Nyah is a happy girl!
Alissa is a happy girl!
Then came time to face that "white stuff."
We all loaded in Brady's trusty Subaru and drove to Shaundra's house to visit with
my side of the family.
This is Shaundra and Tony- my sister and brother.
We just relaxed, exchanged gifts, and ate Christmas goodies.
After that, we drove up to Arlington to see the Dickson side of the family.
Their road was... tricky. I think I held my breath the whole time. You know...
two feet of hard packed icy snow with huge ruts in it! Yeah. Good thing we had Brady's "trusty Subaru" or we would have been stuck 'till January!
All scary driving conditons aside, it was a WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS!!!
******************************************************************
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Scrabble and Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider... how can you go wrong?!
And then to New York with Dick Clark. Is it just me, or does he seem
more and more like a robot every year???
************************************************************************
Time for a room make-over!
For the first time in my life, I have a guest/craft room!
moved in, but in order for it to be MY room, it just had to go.
**********************************************************************
4 comments:
happy christmas! what cute girls you have!! i love your mural, i didn't know you were an artist!! i like your new guest/craft room though! good job!
I love the new room, how cute!
Oh I forgot to say that I love Nyah's hair cut! It looks so cute on her.
I love your hair in the "Happy Family" picture. And your craft room looks great! I love the matching walls, curtains and bedding.
Post a Comment