2/24/09

My Babies Are 6 Years Old!

My Birthday Girls
February 11, 2009





The girls had a wonderful day at school. Brady had the day off, so he and I took rainbow chip cookies into their classroom and all the kids sang to them.
They even got these Happy Birthday crowns!

After school they opened presents. They were thrilled to each
get a digital camera of their own. No more will I hear, "Mom, can I
please take some pictures with your cell phone?"

Fun stuff!




Awwww... sisters!



We took the girls to Red Robbin for dinner. Mmmmm.

They loved their birthday sundays. Then again, what's
not to love?



Emma told Brady that this was the BEST DAY OF HER LIFE!


Nyah told me that when the waitresses sang their happy birthday song it
"freaked her out!"


Nyah and Brady Bunch

Happy Girls!
Alissa did a really good job of not being too jealous. It helps that her
birthday will be in a few weeks.


On Saturday, we had a friends party. The girls had SO MANY friends
that they wanted to invite, but I had to draw the line at twelve, yes, TWELVE!
So, including my kiddos, we had 15 kids there! Yikes!
Parachute games are always a hit. =)

The kids did a little craft making animal houses.

Presents!

I'm just posting a few of the pics of the girls with their friends. (As opposed to 12 pictures!)
This is cute Avery.

Cutie Hanna (people have asked if they are triplets!)

Fun Cousins Taryn and Tristan
Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting. Delicious!
We want cake!!!
Left to right: Trevon, Hanna, Emma, Nyah, Avery, Aspen, Auron, Rachel =)

Natalie, Sadie, and Tristan
Brady lighting the candles =)
My Sister Shaundra, and her baby Jayce

Grandma and Grandpa O. (my mom and step-dad) came over after the party and
the girls got to pick from the "Birthday Box." A tradition
that began many years ago when my Grandma had 52 grandchildren!
The girls really loved their new pink and purple puppies with their
matching blankets. Thanks Sarah and Rachel. =)
Happy Birthday Girls!
`

1 comment:

The Thompson's said...

What a fun day! I can't believe they are 6 years old!!! Time sure flys!