Cascade Park in Granite Falls/Arlington is one of our favorite family destinations!
To save myself from loading ALL these pictures individually, I used Picasa (love it!) to
create these wonderful picture collages. You should be able to click on them to see them
much bigger.
Top center: My sweet girls kept bringing me pretty flowers =)
Top right: My cute niece Jayce playing baseball with her Daddy Josh.
Bottom Left: My sister Shaundra & her baby Jayce playing ball
Bottom right: Sharing a hammock with my awesome cousin Mariah
Answer: Apparently 3- Kayla (her mom), Brad (her dad), and Ed (her grandpa).
=)
The kiddos playing at the river
Bottom Left: Emma, Alissa, Tristan, Taryn, Nyah
Bottom Right: Mariah and Noah
Fun times!
Top Left: Alissa and I
Top Center: My girls
Top Right: Brad and Derek giving the kids piggy-back rides
Bottom Right: Taryn, Emma, Alissa
Bottom Center: my nephew Tristan
Bottom Right: my niece Jayce
Bottom Right: My Aunt Jayleen and baby Hallie
=)
The kiddos playing at the riverBottom Left: Emma, Alissa, Tristan, Taryn, Nyah
Bottom Right: Mariah and Noah
Fun times!Top Left: Alissa and I
Top Center: My girls
Top Right: Brad and Derek giving the kids piggy-back rides
Bottom Right: Taryn, Emma, Alissa
Bottom Center: my nephew Tristan
Bottom Right: my niece Jayce
Bottom Right: My Aunt Jayleen and baby Hallie


1 comment:
Oh, I wish I could be there with you guys! You have so much fun together with family. And I'm sure it's even more fun with the beautiful surroundings! Someday I'll get to visit again.
Post a Comment