8/8/09

Old News, But Totally Worth Documenting!

Remember how Alissa had talked about her hair getting "so so so so so long like Rapunzel"?

Well, the girls were playing upstairs, I was making dinner, and
Alissa came downstairs looking like this...

Needless to say, I was quite displeased.

Later, when I was done fuming, I found out what had happened. Alissa had told Emma to cut her hair, and Emma did as she was told. Emma spent the next week doing laundry for me. Alissa got her hair cut off.


Hopefully she learned her lesson, but I don't know how she could with all the complements she received. Hmmm... It's super easy to style. Maybe I'll keep it this way.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! The things they do!! I think I would be really, really sad if Maddie did that to herself! Knock on wood! You have such a cute family! See you around.