A lot of "firsts" this summer! This was our first family camping trip (as in Brady & I with kids).
And our first "Dickson family vacation."
Mom and Dad Dickson, Robbie w/ baby Seven, Elizabeth, Sebastian
Daryl & Kerry, Sara & Tom, Jessica & Baby Seven,
Kay and Alissa, Nyah & Soma& Emma, Brady & Me =)
Good times in a big red tent...
Robbie brought his awesome orange speed boat. All the kidstook turns tubing! They had so much fun! What a fun uncle!
Emma and I went and took pictures of the beautiful scenery.ban. Bummer. The weather was so STINKIN' hot during the day... which
is perfect for the lake, right? Right.
Then, there were huge thunder storms and major rain. I hadn't seen that
kind of rain since Arizona! Then... cold at night.
The weather kept us on our toes... Especially if we were barefoot on the pavement... ha ha ha...
get it? On our toes? Gosh, I'm funny! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment