9/21/09

Making French Toast...


I love French Toast. As a matter of fact, when I was a sophomore in High School, our English Teacher asked us to write an essay about our favorite food. I wrote mine on French Toast.
So, I was making french toast one night when I cracked an egg open and saw a very strange looking double-yolk. One was yellow, the other was a strange pinkish-purple color. Well,
my morbid curiosity got the best of me. I decided to see what was inside that pinkish-purple
egg yolk. It was tough. I couldn't just pop it. I had to get Brady's super sheers and cut it. Well, it popped, and out gushed oozy blood. SOOOO DISCUSTING! Thank you Shaundra and Daphne for being my moral support in this event. We were all grossed out together! Don't worry, we dumped the eggs and started over again. Can anyone explain this to me?

5 comments:

Alycia said...

Wow, that is really nasty, I wish I could explain it too... maybe the egg just started getting closer to a chick than we would normally want it to. Could you still eat the french toast after that?

Amber Bryce said...

Wow, that IS disgusting. Good thing you had moral support!

The Thompson's said...

That's the weirdest thing ever! Very disgusting! I would have gotten my money back for those eggs.

The Thompson's said...

This has nothing to do with your post. I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!! =)

Eric, Angela and the kidlets said...

So you just wasted the egg? A little blood wouldn't hurt you. Maybe it would taste extra yummy. Just kidding, that is so gross.